A Stay at Banyan Tree, Macau

by - May 16, 2017

Earlier this May, I had a short visit to Macau with mum (Yessss Macau again!! But it was indeed my first time of 2017 haha)!
This time, I was staying with Banyan Tree Macau. The experience was phenomenal and unique- and wandering around inside the hotel was like exploring somewhere in Thailand, the overall design was very 'Thai' with plenty of wooden elements and lightings of a dim, warm tone. As an all-suite hotel, even their most basic/standard room type, the Cotai Pool Suite which was of 100sqm, could put you in awe. Here are a few shots of mine! 

The bedroom's design was of a calm ambiance with oriental charms.
The living room was huge and of a celebratory red tone! Perfect for honey moon trip right? 
The welcoming amenities!  
Totally a bathtub goal!! With some bubbles and petals- am I in Thailand now? 
 
A private swimming pool in room sounds pretty insane but well, it's REAL! 

Some other corners of the hotel: 
Then I also joined the Thai cooking class and had some really authentic Thai food in the signature Banyan Tree restaurant- Saffron. Here's a bit preview! 


As a short summary, the ‘stay part’ of my visit here at Banyan Tree Macau was amazing and it made me feel like I was back to Thailand last year- everything here was of great fineness and full of the brand’s own colours (Very Asian and Banyan Tree!’.


But hey, stay tuned for the part 2 of this blogpost! I will share more about the dining part - their food was soooo nice, and guess what!! You can see what I made in the cooking class hahahah!

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios